Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I found some time to update my blog! beside the small paintings in the last blogs, I've made also bigger paintings.
This parrot with flowers is my second big painting i've made.  120x120 cm.
It's a very colorful painting. I didn't use any black for the parrot / flowers / background / leaves, so the colors stayed so bright as they can.

 I found a small picture of these two. I will take a new picture so you can see the structure of the paint.


The last two paintings for now are a bit the same. the red one is my first big painting with a sort of flower. i really like the blue background combined with the dark colors of the flower itselves. this painting is one of my favourites.
The pink one is based on the red one, but with more brighter colors in it. this Painting gives you a more happier feeling than the other with the red flowers. this painting is also sold ! :) Both paintings are 100 x 120 cm.
There are much more paintings yet to come, so come back soon to take a look if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment