Monday, June 11, 2012

Carp and flowers in the mix!

You may have seen some sketches in older posts, I did start with color on the carp painting!
I think the mix of flowers and a fish is a bit new for me, but I'll hope it will turn out great :) Thinking of making the flowers more 'fake' with black lines to suggest them or so, but next thing to do is the carp itself!



At the moment I'm way to busy with projects for school, so I think the next time I can paint is in 4 weeks! Can't wait until then :). Karim also asked me to paint some scooter-parts for him! Bit curious about that :D







1 comment:

  1. It caters for customers around the world like myself who are looking to decorate with art reproductions, as we know
    that real art can be pretty pricey these days.

    From this site's archive of the work of hundreds of artists held there as digital images from which to print from, I had fun
    browsing by genre, category and subject matter of the paintings.

    It's probably not the way that those in the know choose artwork, but I chose by the predominant color of the painting to
    match my light-blue walls.

    And I found this beautiful painting of the Eastern Bluebird by John James Audubon, http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWLLB, that my
    birdwatcher husband also is very pleased with.

    I could choose the right frame online and the print was delivered in good time to my home.

    ReplyDelete